TURN ON THE LIGHT ON YOUR FUTURE
In 2005 MI expanded its production with the creation of a new operative division, MI Solar, dedicated to the Renewable Energies.
MI Solar is today established in the production of Solar energy plants and has invested in R&D for the creation of innovative systems which integrate solar energy, wind and CPV systems.
Know-how in semiconductors technology combined with plant expertise
“The reasons why MI has been successful time and time again is because we really offer value-added services to our customers," says Salvo Raffa, MI Group President “The energy sector, specifically the photovoltaic sector, represents an important opportunity for our company growth. In this area we combine our know-how in semiconductors technology with our plant expertise.”
Products and services for turnkey PV Systems:
- High-efficiency photovoltaic modules, with conventional or colored cells
- 3 kW single phase photovoltaic inverters and 6 kW, 10 kW three-phase
- Device control strings and energy optimization
- GSM tracking devices of kWh production by photovoltaic systems
- Maximization of power devices
- Advice on choosing the site of implantation
- Installation of residential photovoltaic and industrial systems
- Civil and structural engineering
- Certification and optimization of energy systems and buildings
- Provision in EPC (Engineering Procurement & Construction)
- Energy recovery from industrial waste
To view more, visit MI Solar website.