Projects that devise the Future
Meridionale Impianti is constantly enhancing its know-how through continuous R&D activities, allowing to provide innovative solutions for Industrial and Solar sectors.
In collaboration with University and Research Centers, the company is able to design and produce prototypes for different technological applications including Microelectronics, Semiconductors, Renewable Energy, Medicine.
Projects currently in progress:
- PLASIA:Amorphous Silicon Plasma Deposition on Plastic Surface
- AGROGENO: Energy production from industrial exhausts (patented)
- FIT: Development of innovative PV Systems (under Patent process)
- MIDROGEN: Hydrogen recovery from industrial waste
- New generation PV Plant with high efficiency
- MYENERGY: Pilot service center with operations for Energy saving
- PROGETTO DI FILIERA DISTRETTO ETNA VALLEY: Interactive projects for shared services and Energy sector innovation
- CLOUD COMPUTING - (C.C.) / ETNA VALLEY ADVANCED NETWORK (E.V.A.N.) / SMART ETNA VALLEY ENERGY SOLUTIONS (S.E.V.E.S.)
- AMBITION POWER: Technologies, products and processes for renewable Energy and energetic efficiency
- NEXT FFM: Innovative equipments and solutions for traditional power plants
- GENEO: Technological optimization of low voltage Wind Generator
- NANOLAB: Laboratory for nanotechnologies specialized in nano-sensors
- eVento project: new factory for a regional supply chain in Renewable Energy sector: mini wind system integrated with wind and PV concentrator system
- CCE: Architecture for the digital management of Oncological clinical data
Collaboration with industrial partners and research institutions allows MI to create synergy to enhance its innovation capacity and to obtain faster access to new markets.